Oil and Gas Value Proposition
— Edward Eichstetter
What wins a Fracking Service Provider?
Obtain significant increases in profitability by integrating multiple parameters into the operation efficiently. By reducing the NPT, savings are realized across the board.
- Reduce fuel consumption of fuel.
- Extend the useful life of the equipment
- Eliminate the time lost in the operation
- Accelerate the execution of maintenance.
The integrated process raises additional income, and immediately increase the profitability of your business.
You have the exact same team performing the same procedures. The key differentiator that sets this aside is the method in which it performs the activities.
NPT optimization and increased availability
One of the biggest challenges in the oil industry is achieving an increase in productivity without incurring drastic changes in procedures. Perfecting the operational processes in the extraction and stimulation of wells has become a focus of interest for service providers for this precise reason.
Situations such as NPT and equipment downgrades in an unscheduled manner can substantially affect the business and reduce the profits per well. Using our technology, achieving the perfect synchronization between use and production is now possible. We automate processes that were previously manually executed and do not have all the variables in the field. The focus of our team is in performance, energy efficiency, and increased profits.
What are the wins for an Operator?
Achieve production efficiency and reduce environment pollution
Operators need to find innovations to increase production without incurring in large costs or altering the current infrastructure. When production can increase the amount of well-stimulated or use the equipment for longer times, without the need for constant preventive maintenance; the operator can then realize the increase in production and therefore in the overall profitability.
Additionally, reducing the production of emissions and noise caused by idling engines, are important factors to consider when talking to the community and reducing the CO2 footprint of the oilfields.
All operators will be able to demonstrate:
- How the utilization of the same equipment and procedures enable the well to produce faster.
- How to have environmental awareness without affecting the operation.
- How energy awareness has led to the company reducing CO2 and noise emissions.
- How eliminating the need for a tractor on site preserves the local road conditions.
- How to increase business stream competitiveness, by making the SO more efficient.