(US) Electrical Mechanical Automation Technician
EKU Power Drives is an Automation Company which believes in improving the utilization and flexibility of existing infrastructures. Our mission is to change the way companies use energy and become more efficient in their production.
We are looking for the right people —people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
This position will be based in EKU’s Houston office in the Woodlands.
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical or electronic assembly work on moderate EKU equipment assemblies.
- Performs appropriate testing, when required, according to the testing procedure.
- Assists in training and developing junior personnel. Performs testing of assemblies.
- Follows work process: work orders, production drawings, sample assemblies or verbal instructions.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, solders, cements, press fits or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts, installs, attaches or performs similar operations with components or sub-assemblies into assemblies.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes, and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Conducts visual inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Understands and complies with Company and statutory standards, policies, and procedures in respect of quality, health, safety, and environment.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness
- Two to Six years of electro-mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- ISO awareness.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, inspect, advise, and repair EKU equipment.
- Preferred skills in Forklift & Crane operation.
- Read and understand wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings and follow instructions.
- Proficient with use of measurement devices & hand tools.
- Required PC Skills, knowledge of MS Office. (Excel and Word)
- Good verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of co-workers.
- Must be willing to travel within the US (less than 15%)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
$42,000 to $60,000/year – depending on experience
- Thirty (30) Paid Vacation days plus eight (8) Paid Holidays
- 100% paid Medical, Life, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401k with a company match of 100% of the first 5%
- Flexible Spending Account
All interested applicants are invited to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Due to the high volume of applications we typically receive, we regret that we are not able to personally respond to all applications. However, if you are invited to take the next step in the process, you will typically be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application.**
EKU Power Drives Inc. is a drug-free company
Equal Employment Opportunity: Hiring and advancement are based on job-related requirements and on an individual’s qualifications to perform a job. All aspects of employment are carried out free of discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disabilities, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression or any unlawful criterion, existing under applicable federal, state, or local law.
|Job Category||Full Time/Vollzeit|