- Higher frequency of pump engine ignitions, engine lubrication is recommended during start and stop procedures.
- The pre-start of lubrication increases the engine oil pressure on critical crankshaft bearings
- Post-stop lubrication moves the engine oil through the turbocharger, avoiding oil boiling
- Continuous engine and transmission lubrication maintains the system, ready for an immediate restart and smooth engine state changes
- Stainless steel bypass pumps
- IP69 brushless electric motors
- Continuous engine and transmission temperature monitoring